Michael Jackson to be Buried in Little Boy’s Ass

Michael Jackson's Ashes
Want create site? With Free visual composer you can do it easy.

ENCINO, CA — Pop icon Michael Jackson has proven to be as unconventional in death as he was in life. According to a Jackson family spokesperson, once the King of Pop’s remains are cremated, his ashes will be laid to rest deep inside the buttocks of a little boy.

“It’s a place where Michael always found comfort,” said older brother Tito Jackson. “It’s a fitting tribute to a man who so loved children.”

9-year-old Timmy Snydale is the lucky recipient of the ashes. “Wow, I’m gonna have Michael Jackson up my butt,” exclaimed the San Luis Obispo fourth-grader. “This is more exciting than that summer I spent at Neverland Ranch, when I didn’t see my parents for three weeks and Michael bought my dad a new car.”

Doctor Keith Nadelson, who will be performing the unconventional burial, said the ashes won’t stay in the young man’s intestines very long.

“After a few bowel movements,” explained Nadelson, Jackson’s personal endocrinologist, “the King of Poop will be all but cleansed from his system.”

Nadelson laughed.  “Of course, I meant ‘King of Pop.’”

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.

Comments

1. EWJ says:

I thought this was fitting, for the King of Poop! Him being, the paedophile, that got away with it, more than once.

2. Boylover says:

So Michael Jackson had a fetish for little boy’s cute little hairless buns. So what? Don’t we all?

3. TIARA JONES says:

PEOPLE NEED TO GET A FUCKING LIFE THIS SHIT AINT FUNNY AT ALL! I DON’T UNDERSTAND YALL KEEP MAKING STUFF UP AINT NOWAY IN HELL THE JACKSON FAMILY GO PUT MICHAEL IN NO CHILD OR NOBODY’S ASSHOLE GET YALL MONEY UP!

4. Carly says:

probably the most idiotic joke i’ve ever read. you should be ashamed of your self for making fun of a dead man. he was a good man..& even the people that aren’t his fans know it deep inside. its sad how you can live with your self. your a sad person for putting this up. its too bad your opinion doesn’t matter to billions and billions of people all over the WORLD who love him deeply. and i dare you to say some shit like this infront of one of his fans. your a joke your self

5. b0ll0cks says:

Out of control, but absolutely hysterical. Thanks

6. Delbert Dimwinkle says:

after the ashes were disposed of according to the will, Michael’s loving Father wanted to maintain public interest in the dead entertainer………..
    So he ordered the finger tips of Michael’s bejeweled glove to be cut off, and he set of on a search for a Cow with a five nipple udder……( you of course can
    imagine where that glove will go)….Daddy Jackson figures this is an ideal way to keep “milking” on the fame of the “King of Pop”…………..

7. Candice says:

I got a good laugh out of this one.

Thanks!